Monday, July 29, 2013

July, what a crazy month.  4th of July, my birthday, and I am not feeling well.  Ugh!.  Relaxed around the house for a few days.  13th of July.  We had a joint birthday BBQ for Neil and his brother Mark for their 50th and 60th birthdays.  Fun to see lots of people swing by.  Mid July we took a trip to Lincoln City to see what we thought about moving there.  Went back with our realtor (Jedediah Kehrli ~ excellent realtor, by the way!), saw tons of houses and made an offer on one.  Then a week of VBS.  Whew!  Busy times, fun times.

Trying to work on those personal goals.
Wisdom - starting taking a Medical Transcription class.  Struggling a bit with those suffixes.  Bleh!  But I'll get it.
Strength - started a program with Metabolic Research Center.  Trying to get this weight off.  Great program.  Safe.  Natural supplements.
Favor with God - has also started a new Bible study of Galations through the Precept Ministries. 

Let's see if I can stay on task a bit better these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment